The Billington Charity Foundation was launched in September 2016. The foundation works to improve the support Billington offers to local and national charities & communities.
Every year, we make financial or supportive contributions to local community activities and participate in charitable fundraising.
Below are just some of the projects we have recently been involved in:
- Barnsley Hospice
- RSPB Dearne Valley – Annual Sponsorship
- Fareshare Yorkshire / Barnsley Foodbank
- St Peter’s Hospice – Bristol
- MacMillan Cancer Support Coffee Morning
- Weston Park Cancer Charity
- Prostate Cancer
- John Eastwood Hospice Trust
- Sue Ryder Wheatfields
- Bluebell Wood Children’s Hospice
- Brain Tumour Research Wear a Hat Day
- University of Sheffield 3D Bridge Competition
- Barnsley College Foundations Premium Flag
- Crigglestone All Blacks ARLFC U12s
- Selby Rugby Club
- Wombwell Main U5s
- Worsborough Bridge AFC U12s Team
- ISG Cycle for Charity
We also work with Barnsley College in developing our excellent apprenticeship programme and promoting career opportunities for young people in the local and surrounding areas.
Billington are now official partners in the Yorkshire Man of Steel project.