Billington Holdings Plc is a UK-based Group of companies focused on its structural steel & engineering activities throughout the UK and European markets.
Our Group companies pride themselves on the provision of high technical and professional standards of service to niche markets with emphasis on building strong, trusting and long-standing associations with satisfied clients.
We are looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to lead the Group Marketing strategy and oversee the Marketing team.
- Manage and deliver all internal and external marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet agreed company objectives.
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data and implement marketing plan alterations as required.
- Responsible for the marketing of Group Company products and services to the right market.
- Develop an annual marketing plan to detail the year’s activity to meet agreed Group Company objectives.
- Implementing and creating successful SEO, PPC, Email, and Social Media Marketing campaigns.
- Budget management – to deliver all marketing activity within the agreed budget.
- Manage and update the individual Group Company websites in conjunction with suppliers.
- To manage all aspects of print production, receipt and distribution.
- Monitor our competitors, business levels and new developments in the market.
- Arrange attendance at exhibitions / events and seek new publications / opportunities to market Group Company products.
- To achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage across all available media.
- Where appropriate, manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- To conduct market research in order to identify market requirements for current and future products.
- Any other appropriate duties identified and allocated by management.
Skills and Knowledge
SEM / SEO / PPC / DIGITAL MARKETING / ADWORDS / ANALYTICS / EMAIL MARKETING / SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING / EVENTS MARKETING / BUDGET MANAGEMENT / SAAS
- 4 years Marketing experience
- Proven track record of delivering successful Marketing campaigns
- Implementation of SEO, PPC and Digital Marketing strategies
- Experience in planning events
- Fantastic organisational, written & verbal communication with presentation skills
- Solid knowledge of Google AdWords & Analytics
- Ability to work on own initiative with a positive and pro-active approach
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is preferred, Adobe Photoshop is required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- CMS experience is required, experience with WordPress is an advantage
- Team management experience
As well as a competitive salary, the postholder will also receive a car allowance, access to a Health Cash Plan scheme, 26 days holiday, Flexible working hours, Company Pension, Life Assurance Cover, enhanced Parental benefits, Company Sick Pay and the option to purchase further Holidays.
If you’re interested in this role, please email Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org with your details or fill in the form below.